What to Bring
For those entering one of our Treatment Programs, we suggest:
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- We recommend that you bring enough clothes for approximately 7-10 days.
- Laundry facilities, detergent and fabric softener are provided for your convenience
- Storage space is limited, so please do not bring excessive amounts of clothing.
- Clothing should be modest and comfortable.
- Tennis shoes and other comfortable footwear is recommended.
- Fitness and yoga clothes
- One piece swimsuit, when seasonally appropriate
- Jackets and/or sweaters for cold weather and air conditioning in group room
- Personal Toiletry Items, including toothbrush, toothpaste, skin care items, etc. It is not necessary to bring towels or bed linens, as they are provided.
- Calling card for long distance cards. Local calls are free of charge.
- Appropriate Reading Material (novels are allowed although recovery related books are recommended)
- Stationery & Stamps
- Personal Journal
- Notepads and writing utensils
- Phone numbers and Addresses for Family Week Contact
- Small amount of spending money (no more than $200) for incidentals/outings
- 3 Day Supply of prescription medication in original prescription bottles
What NOT to Bring to Treatment
- Any clothing with logos that depict alcohol, tobacco, violence, profanity or sexually explicit or suggestive messages.
- Revealing or provocative clothing, such as spaghetti straps, halter tops or tube tops, short-shorts or extremely low rise pants. Please note that undergarments, including bras, must be worn. However, bras containing underwires are not permitted.
- If you bring a robe, tie closures are not permitted.
- Any products containing alcohol, such as mouthwash and facial astringents.
- Glass Items, including glass picture frames.
- Cell phones, pagers, PDA’s and other handheld electronic equipment.
- Laptop computers
- Cameras or video recording equipment.
- Food products of any kind, including candy, gum, breath mints and beverages
- Non-prescription medications, vitamins or herbal supplements.
- Mood altering substances of any kind, legal or illegal
- Weapons or any items which could be used as a weapon
- Excessive or expensive jewelry (We are not responsible for lost or stolen items)
- Excessive amounts of cash beyond recommended spending money
Help is Just a Phone Call Away
We cannot offer diagnosis, counseling or recommendations online, but an Assessment and Referral specialist is available 24 hours/7 days a week at 904.724.9202. If you are currently experiencing an emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you prefer to contact us via email, please click here to fill out a request information form.